A diesel particulate filter (DPF) – is a ceramic insert in a vehicle exhaust that features a system of channels, which capture small air-borne particulates from exhaust gases of diesel vehicles, thereby preventing the release of carcinogenic particles into the environment.
As of 2004, every modern diesel vehicle features a manufacturer-installed DPF – located in a vehicle exhaust system – that reduces city emissions.
In the Czech Republic, there are more than 2,500,000 diesel vehicles, with more than 2/3 of these vehicles featuring either nonfunctional or removed DPFs.
With regard to passenger vehicles, diesel particulate filters work properly approximately 150,000 to 200,000 km. The most significant filter contamination occurs for vehicles operated in urban traffic, as frequent stop-and-go traffic and speeds below 60 km/h prevent efficient launch of the regeneration process. Overlay of captured particulates may occur for frequently initiated regenerations, resulting in potential filter damage.
Clogged filters lead to lower engine performance and higher fuel consumption. Since a complete DPF replacement is very expensive, many drivers turn to a radical solution – they simply remove the diesel particulate filter, without realizing they are actually breaking the law. Act No. 56/2001 Coll., on Operation of vehicles on public roads, was amended in 2016, introducing high sanctions for operators of vehicles without diesel particulate filters and for car repair centers and garages that remove diesel particulate filters for their customers. Any vehicle without a diesel particulate filter is not only unfit for operation on public roads, but it is poses a health threat!
The best solution is the professional cleaning of original diesel particulate filters!
- Our cleaning method has been well tested by years of practical applications. It relies on the experience of renowned and qualified entities, both in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- The DPF cleaning is available to our clients, as well as the general public. Our trained technicians have successfully cleaned hundreds of diesel particulate filters.
- This cleaning method is suitable for all types of vehicles and may even be applied repeatedly to original filters.
Our diesel particulate filter cleaning method is modern, efficient, and delicate, using Pirelli technology. The system renovates individual channels of a diesel particulate filter, under supervision of measuring equipment. Our rigorous cleaning process will remove all settled air-borne particulates, with the filter function being preserved due to the presence of precious metals.
We will ensure your DPF is cleaned perfectly in our fully equipped servicing and installation center in Kolín. We also regenerate filters during individual stages of the cleaning process. During the cleaning process, we are particular about the professionalism of our trained technicians: sufficient time is allocated to each cleaning process; in case the filter is not perfectly cleaned the first time, we repeat the whole process until a perfect result is achieved – without any increase in price.
The diesel particulate filter cleaning process takes 48 hours in our premises. Together with their original filters, customers also receive a protocol about the filter condition prior to and after the cleaning process, including the specification of weight of removed soot deposits.
BENEFITS OF DPF CLEANING IN OUR SERVICE CENTER
- Reduce diesel particulate dispersion by 95%
- Reduce emissions of hydrocarbons by more than 95% and carbon monoxide emissions by more than 75%
- Guaranteed efficiency of 98%
- DPF cleaning available for all types of vehicles (passenger vehicles, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses or construction machinery)
- We provide warranty for our cleaning services
- No excessive strain for the environment or your wallet
- We offer short order times, without waiting
We would like to warn you against unprofessional cleaning that may irreversibly damage your filter! Furthermore, some companies have recently been offering unoriginal filters at a very low price. Unfortunately, this low price mainly results from very low quality and efficiency. The savings are thus only achieved over a short period of time, as the durability and the functionality of such filters are much lower. When measuring emissions, vehicles equipped with these “cheap” filters may show the same values as vehicles without any filter, thereby failing subsequent technical inspection!
Do you want your vehicle to pass the emissions testing and subsequent technical inspection?
Then do not wait and order a diesel particulate filter cleaning!
Our company also offers:
- Professional installation of Pirelli diesel particulate filters for passenger vehicles, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses or construction machinery. We are the only company in the Czech Republic with certification from DEKRA CZ a.s. and the Ministry of Transport.
- Warranty and post-warranty maintenance
- Potential cooperation with us
In case you are interested in cooperating with us, do not hesitate to contact us at the telephone number listed below.
tel.: +420 605 161 111
POPTÁVKA NA KOUPI NEBO PRODEJ AUTOBUSU
POPTÁVKA ČIŠTĚNÍ FILTRU PEVNÝCH ČÁSTIC
PŘIHLÁSIT K ODBĚRU HTML BULLETINU INZERTBUS
OBJEDNÁVKA ADITIVA (5L za 1.899,- bez DPH)